Leverage an Apple-exclusive management solution.
And offer a faster way to Apple’s continued growth.
Get to know a better MDM experience and foster new device sales.
The growth of Apple in businesses and schools around the world is undeniable, as is the fact that Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV have become easier to use. But even the most intuitive device requires IT assistance when deploying large-scale rollouts and ensuring a consistent experience for all users. That’s where Jamf comes in. Our Apple-only management solution — Jamf Pro — helps you get more devices into more hands in a fraction of the time.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Hear from several customers who shared their Apple and Jamf story during our annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
Mac@IBM—Highlights from JNUC
See how IBM is changing company culture and saving between $273-$543 for every Mac deployed.
All JNUC 2016 Session Videos
View the video playlist of 40+ more education and commercial customer testimonials.
Ready to see the Jamf capabilities for yourself?
Contact a Jamf systems engineer today and request your customized Jamf Pro server.
New Jamf features now available.
A new release is available for Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) 9.99.0. This release brings together enhancements to macOS inventory reporting and iOS device management workflows, reducing IT effort to maintain compliance and ensure organizational security. This release also improves IT workflows in education, adding Apple School Manager integration improvements to simplify device deployments for schools of all sizes. For a complete list of enhancements, please download the Jamf Pro 9.99.0 release notes.
What’s new in Jamf Pro 9.99.0?
- Default and Data Access Point Name (APN) settings are now available in the Cellular configuration profile payload.
- Additional information available for Lost Mode enabled devices, including Altitude, Speed and Timestamp.
- Always enforce Lost Mode setting ensures Lost Mode is enabled even after a supervised device is re-enrolled.
- Search, report, and create smart groups on the status of built-in Apple security tools Gatekeeper and System Integrity Protection (SIP).
- Connect multiple Apple School Manager accounts to Jamf Pro for simple management in large environments.
- Specify a class description format and view Apple School Manager syncing data directly within Jamf Pro, including Last Sync, Class Name, Description, Course Name, Course Number, Class ID, Class Number, Location, Site and more.
How else can Jamf be used to expedite the Apple experience?
An array of Jamf resources await.
Select your vertical to access the materials that matter to you and your customers.
Customer Success Story: Crane School District
Customer Sucess Story: Aquent