Leverage an Apple-exclusive management solution.
And offer a faster way to Apple’s continued growth.
Get to know a better MDM experience and foster new device sales.
The growth of Apple in businesses and schools around the world is undeniable, as is the fact that Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV have become easier to use. But even the most intuitive device requires IT assistance when deploying large-scale rollouts and ensuring a consistent experience for all users. That’s where Jamf comes in. Our Apple-only management solution — Jamf Pro — helps you get more devices into more hands in a fraction of the time.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Hear from several customers who shared their Apple and Jamf story during our annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
Mac@IBM—Highlights from JNUC
See how IBM is changing company culture and saving between $273-$543 for every Mac deployed.
All JNUC 2016 Session Videos
View the video playlist of 40+ more education and commercial customer testimonials.
Ready to see the Jamf capabilities for yourself?
Contact a Jamf systems engineer today and request your customized Jamf Pro server.
New Jamf features now available.
A new release is available for Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) 9.100.0. This release lays the foundation for macOS High Sierra, iOS 11, and tvOS 11 by introducing initial compatibility for the beta operating systems, and introduces new features to help IT admins.
What’s new in Jamf Pro 9.100.0?
- Initial compatibility testing for macOS High Sierra, iOS 11, and tvOS 11. If organizations are participating in Apple’s beta program, they can test initial compatibility with Jamf Pro 9.100.0. As with all beta software, Jamf strongly encourages organizations to use a non-production environment for testing.
- Tethered caching support: Report on the status of iOS devices connected to a Mac with tethered caching turned on, and require tethering to receive initial app installs.
- Report on the status of XProtect with new macOS inventory and reporting updates. View the current version of XProtect, create advanced searches and smart groups based on XProtect version criteria.
- When re-enrolling devices there was a manual process to remove old device records. New with 9.100.0, you can now control what pieces of Inventory records are cleared automatically (or saved) during re-enrollment scenarios.
- Jamf’s Healthcare Listener can now listen to a wider set of ADT commands, and now has the ability to set rules. This enables IT to define which ADT messages trigger mobile device commands (such as lock or wipe) as well as map ADT message fields to mobile device inventory attributes.
For a complete list of enhancements, please download the Jamf Pro 9.100.0 release notes.
How else can Jamf be used to expedite the Apple experience?
An array of Jamf resources await.
Select your vertical to access the materials that matter to you and your customers.
Customer Success Story: Crane School District
Customer Sucess Story: Aquent