Leverage an Apple-exclusive management solution.
And offer a faster way to Apple’s continued growth.
Get to know a better MDM experience and foster new device sales.
The growth of Apple in businesses and schools around the world is undeniable, as is the fact that Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV have become easier to use. But even the most intuitive device requires IT assistance when deploying large-scale rollouts and ensuring a consistent experience for all users. That’s where Jamf comes in. Our Apple-only management solution — Jamf Pro — helps you get more devices into more hands in a fraction of the time.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Hear from several customers who shared their Apple and Jamf story during our annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
Mac@IBM—Highlights from JNUC
See how IBM is changing company culture and saving between $273-$543 for every Mac deployed.
All JNUC 2016 Session Videos
View the video playlist of 40+ more education and commercial customer testimonials.
Ready to see the Jamf capabilities for yourself?
Contact a Jamf systems engineer today and request your customized Jamf Pro server.
New Jamf features now available.
A new release is available for Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) 9.98. This release provides zero-day support for macOS 10.12.4, iOS 10.3, tvOS 10.2, including new security capabilities and configuration management for devices, additional managed restrictions, Apple School Manager enhancements, and substantial new device management capabilities for Apple TV. For a complete list of enhancements, please download the Jamf Pro 9.98 release notes or watch this Apple-exclusive video on Jamf Pro 9.98.
What’s new in Jamf Pro 9.98?
- Substantial new device management capabilities for Apple TV, including zero-touch setup, configuration and custom app distribution.
- AirPlay permissions enhancements for mass pairing of Apple TV devices and iOS devices.
- Enforce smart card compliance and configure Macs to require smart cards for log in, limit smart cards to one per user and more.
- Disable the ability to unlock macOS devices with Touch ID to uphold security and compliance or enforce corporate passcode requirements.
- Restrict documents and desktop syncing with iCloud to safeguard sensitive documents and data from being shared externally.
- Enable Lost Mode on an iPad to lock and play a sound for easier recovery of lost or stolen devices.
- Prevent users from connecting to unmanaged Wi-Fi networks by limiting which Wi-Fi networks display on iOS devices.
- Remotely shut down or restart an iOS device or group of iOS devices anywhere, anytime.
- Configure a customized class naming format for classes imported from Apple School Manager.
How else can Jamf be used to expedite the Apple experience?
An array of Jamf resources await.
Select your vertical to access the materials that matter to you and your customers.
Customer Success Story: Crane School District
Customer Sucess Story: Aquent