Leverage an Apple-exclusive management solution.
And offer a faster way to Apple’s continued growth.
Get to know a better MDM experience and foster new device sales.
The growth of Apple in businesses and schools around the world is undeniable, as is the fact that Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV have become easier to use. But even the most intuitive device requires IT assistance when deploying large-scale rollouts and ensuring a consistent experience for all users. That’s where Jamf comes in. Our Apple-only management solution — Jamf Pro — helps you get more devices into more hands in a fraction of the time.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Hear from several customers who shared their Apple and Jamf story during our annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
Mac@IBM—Highlights from JNUC
See how IBM is changing company culture and saving between $273-$543 for every Mac deployed.
All JNUC 2016 Session Videos
View the video playlist of 40+ more education and commercial customer testimonials.
Ready to see the Jamf capabilities for yourself?
Contact a Jamf systems engineer today and request your customized Jamf Pro server.
New Jamf features now available.
A new release is available for Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) 9.101. This release provides zero-day support for macOS High Sierra, iOS 11 and tvOS 11 operating systems, and includes new features for payloads, restrictions and MDM commands.
What’s new in Jamf Pro 9.101?
macOS High Sierra
- Zero-touch provisioning of Mac devices with the Apple File System (APFS)
- Cisco Fast Lane quality of service (QoS) support for apps
- New security settings and configurations
- New restrictions, including the ability to defer software updates for up to 90 days
- An MDM command to upgrade non-DEP supervised devices to iOS 11
- New restrictions, including AirPrint, manual VPN settings and systems app deletion
- Defining Home screen layout on an Apple TV
- Showing or hiding specific tvOS apps
- Restricting tvOS media content and ability to modify device name
- Setting passwords for Apple TV devices to share automatically to specific iPad
For a complete list of enhancements, please download the Jamf Pro 9.101 release notes.
How else can Jamf be used to expedite the Apple experience?
An array of Jamf resources await.
Select your vertical to access the materials that matter to you and your customers.
Customer Success Story: Crane School District
Customer Sucess Story: Aquent