Leverage an Apple-exclusive management solution.
And offer a faster way to Apple’s continued growth.
Get to know a better MDM experience and foster new device sales.
The growth of Apple in businesses and schools around the world is undeniable, as is the fact that Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV have become easier to use. But even the most intuitive device requires IT assistance when deploying large-scale rollouts and ensuring a consistent experience for all users. That’s where Jamf comes in. Our Apple-only management solution — Jamf Pro — helps you get more devices into more hands in a fraction of the time.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Hear from several customers who shared their Apple and Jamf story during our annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
Mac@IBM—Highlights from JNUC
See how IBM is changing company culture and saving between $273-$543 for every Mac deployed.
All JNUC 2016 Session Videos
View the video playlist of 40+ more education and commercial customer testimonials.
Ready to see the Jamf capabilities for yourself?
Contact a Jamf systems engineer today and request your customized Jamf Pro server.
New Jamf features available.
A new release is available for Jamf Pro 10. Jamf Pro 10 brings a whole new experience with an improved interface, patch policies and a brand new Self Service. The new design makes it even easier for users to navigate and manage your Apple deployments.
What’s new in Jamf Pro 10?
New Look and Feel
- Completely redesigned action-oriented dashboard to quickly view the status of your policies.
- Interactive tables to easily customize your view and quickly sort your data.
- Collapsible sidebar menu gives you more screen space to work with when you need it.
- Breadcrumbs shows you the path you’ve taken and provides a quick link back.
- Contextual warnings will help you solve common issues quickly and direct you where to go.
- Access Jamf Pro 10 on your mobile devices and perform common management actions.
- Patch notifications keeps you informed to when patches are available from common software titles.
- Patch reports shows you exactly what software versions are running on all your Macs.
- The brand new Patch policies, purpose built for patching, will automatically scope your eligible devices and give you control over how the patch is delivered.
- Redesigned for the user from the ground up to provide a delightful native Mac experience.
- Simple navigation in the library allows users to find what they need quickly.
- The new History tab shows users what they have previously downloaded or patched.
- Patch notifications and updates are consolidated into one location and will let the user know when it’s time to update their software.
- Make Self Service your own by fully customizing the branding, including the banner, icon and app name itself.
For a complete list of enhancements, please download the Jamf Pro 10 release notes.
How else can Jamf be used to expedite the Apple experience?
An array of Jamf resources await.
Select your vertical to access the materials that matter to you and your customers.
Customer Success Story: Crane School District
Customer Sucess Story: Aquent