Ten reasons to attend JNUC 2021
- JNUC 2021 is virtual and free this year. That’s right. No budget? No problem. You don’t have to pay for flights, hotels, rideshares, nor worry about how many of your employees can attend. All you need to do is register and watch. There is no step three.
- Balance learning and daily job commitments: And since you don’t have to travel, this is a great way to stay informed and safe. Plus, you have the balance of being able to fulfill your tasks or projects and learn during quieter moments in your day.
- Sessions are recorded and available after. All sessions will be available to watch live or on demand minutes after the session ends. Sessions will also be available on Youtube at a later date.
- You don't need to be a Jamf customer to attend. While JNUC has historically been for our customers, we’ve found that so many organizations, admins and enthusiasts are curious about Jamf and would like to get a better understanding of what we can offer before working with us. If you're checking out Jamf or want to become more acquainted with our platform, this is a great way to do that.
- You don't have to be a Mac-only shop. Perhaps you have mostly Windows devices and some Macs, or maybe you’re trying to understand how Jamf can integrate with a Windows/Microsoft environment. Or, you only have Macs and need a better understanding of how to support them. If that sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. We have sessions dedicated to customers for these scenarios and so many more.
- “I’m not an expert on Apple devices.” That is perfectly okay! You don’t have to be a Mac-prodigy or understand how our solutions work to attend JNUC. As JNUC has grown, we have recognized that attendees of all Apple device stages attend. There’s something for everyone.
- You can create your own agenda and choose a session track that’s right for you. Within the JNUC platform, you build your own agenda and can add it to your calendar as well as leverage our suggested tracks organized by industry and experience.
- “My industry is very highly regulated and I'm interested in security for Jamf and Apple products.” If you're in a highly regulated industry and have Apple devices, I encourage you to check out our tracks for specialized presentations. Security is top-of-mind here at Jamf and we have an entire track dedicated to security. For highly regulated industries with Apple devices, this track is for you.
- We’re offering ‘braindates’ this year. New this year to JNUC, braindates are knowledge-sharing conversations that you book with other attendees either as a one-on-one or in small groups. If you find an attendee you’d like to connect with that is knowledgeable on a specific topic you wish to discuss, use this feature to “pick their brain” about it (or simply network).
- No bathroom lines. Last but not least, since JNUC is virtual again this year, you don’t have to worry about waiting in line for the bathroom. Always a plus, amirite?
We hope you learn something new, we’re excited to share what’s coming and we’ll see you there.