When organizations procure and implement technology, just as with anything else, there is an expectation for a Return on Investment (ROI). An ROI, put simply, means that the technology helps the organization save costs in ways that exceed the cost of the technology itself.
How do you know if you’re getting a good deal?
When it comes to mobile device and client management tools, an ROI can be measured in a number of areas. Below are five key areas to consider before choosing an Apple device management tool:
- Time savings when deploying hardware and software, including integration with automated workflows such as DEP and VPP
- Reductions in IT help desk tickets with Self Service
- Reduction in potential risk-related penalties with auditing, disk encryption, and security compliance enforcement
- Cost savings due to hardware loss prevention and warranty tracking with advanced reporting and AppleCare GSX
- Cost savings due to software procurement and license management with VPP and licensed software tracking
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.