The Jamf Fundamentals plan is ideal for growing small and medium-sized businesses that need to deliver more power with entry-level Apple Enterprise Management. The Jamf Fundamentals plan extends beyond the MDM framework, with unique capabilities for connecting, protecting and empowering your workforce. This plan helps provide the security and identity functionality businesses need to thwart modern threats all within Jamf Now’s easy-to-use, intuitive platform to get you up and running quickly including:
- Malware Prevention: With the growth in Mac-specific malware, effectively protecting Mac from new threats is an important challenge facing organizations. Help prevent malicious software and other threats from running on Mac devices in your environment with Malware Prevention powered by Jamf Protect.
- Password Sync: Password sync, powered by Jamf Connect, helps keep the Mac password in sync with cloud credentials, leveraging a single identity for everything users need to be productive. You will also be able to enforce password policies from identity providers Microsoft Azure AD and Okta to maintain consistency and security across all users.
- Self Service: This on-demand Mac App catalog, powered by Jamf Self Service, provides a list of organization-approved Mac App Store and third-party apps to help empower end users with instant access to the resources and tools they need to be productive.
- Custom Applications: With custom app deployment, you’re able to deploy and manage any iPad and iPhone app your team needs — no matter where it lives. Custom apps developed in-house or by a third party are now easy to deploy with Jamf Now. Simply add a custom app to your account and then begin assigning that custom app to Blueprints.
- Custom Profiles: If you want to deploy a configuration profile that goes beyond what is currently offered in the Jamf Now Blueprint user interface (such as a VPN configuration) look no further. Custom Profiles give you the benefit of unlimited configurations without sacrificing the simplicity of Jamf Now Blueprints.
- Deploy macOS Packages: Whether you want to deploy an app not currently listed in the Mac App Store or want to build your own packages, you can now take your Mac management to new heights with package deployment.
- Support: Even the simplest MDM solution could still use some backup. We’ve got you covered with chat, email and phone support with priority escalation if any issues arise.
To try Jamf Fundamentals for yourself, sign up for a Jamf Now account today and upgrade to the Jamf Fundamentals plan within the product. You can manage up to three devices for free.