If you’re new to Apple device management, but find yourself responsible for managing the iPad, iPhone or Mac devices at your small business, we’ve got great news for you!
What is Jamf Now?
Jamf Now is a cloud-based MDM solution for iPad, iPhone and Mac devices that allows you to set up, manage and protect the Apple devices in your small or medium-sized business.
Key features include:
- Enrollment - Quickly bring iOS and macOS devices under management; with two levels of enrollment available, admins can choose how much control they need over user devices.
- Blueprints - Efficiently bundle apps, settings and restrictions into one convenient place then assign devices to the Blueprint as needed.
- Security - Remotely lock or wipe devices to protect sensitive data. Update the OS version to ensure your devices are up to date.
- App deployment - Enable end users with the apps needed to succeed. Deploy apps from the App Store and the B2B App Store. Centrally manage app licensing with Jamf Now and Apple Business Manager.
- Custom iOS app deployment - Deploy custom “in-house” iOS applications that teams need.
- macOS package deployment - Deploy and manage applications and scripts with macOS package file (.pkg) deployment.
What does the Jamf Now Getting Started Kit offer?
The Getting Started Kit includes three months of premium device management with Jamf Now for an unlimited number of devices. For only $79.95 you get to leverage Jamf Now to see if it’s the right fit for your organization.
I’ll say that again. Unlimited device management for three months with no strings attached!
“Managing devices can be time-consuming work, especially if these responsibilities are not your main job,” said Nick Amundsen, VP, Jamf Now. “With an intuitive device management solution like Jamf Now, small and medium businesses are able to get back to what they’re best at. We’re excited to extend accessibility to flexible and affordable device management through Apple Retail.”
After the three months included in the Jamf Now Getting Started Kit, users will still be able to manage up to 3 devices for free. More devices can be added starting at $2 per device per month.
Ready to get started with your kit?
Buy online or head to your nearest Apple Store.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.