Watch this short video from the 2015 JAMF Nation User Conference (JNUC) to learn how Fletcher Previn, VP of Workplace-as-a-Service at IBM, says his company is able to:
- How IBM is able to hand employees a shrink-wrapped Mac that is ready for use with the help of Apple's Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- How IBM drives self-sufficiency with a simplified environment for their users leveraging Casper Suite Self Service
- Why only 5% of Mac users call the help desk, compared to 40% of PC users
- How IBM is able to support over 30,000 Mac users with an IT support ratio of 1:5,000
- Make and save money with every Mac purchase
Want to watch this JNUC session in its entirety? Check out the full session to hear what other remarkable things IBM is doing with Mac. And learn how IBM MobileFirst Managed Mobility Services can help transform your organization.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.