A blog about blogs? Yes! Before we turn the calendar to 2018, let’s take one final look at the most viewed Jamf blogs from 2017. So, here’s what you may have missed:
10. How Apple machines run simple at SAP (published August 2)
Discover how SAP utilizes the entire Apple ecosystem and Jamf to empower its employees to go from zero to fully productive in minutes.
9. Enhancements to certificate security for mobile device management (MDM) enrollment (published April 11)
Learn the different types of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates and how to put them to use in your macOS and iOS environment.
8. Modernize the conference room experience with Apple TV, AirPlay (published March 24)
Discover how tvOS 10.2 and Jamf Pro allow for zero-touch Apple TV setup, remote troubleshooting and a seamless experience between Apple devices.
7. Start your MDM comparison here (published April 20)
When searching for the best mobile device management (MDM) solution for your school or organization, see how Jamf compares to other vendors.
6. Fortune 500 companies follow in IBM’s footsteps with Mac choice programs (published October 25)
Enterprise giants took center stage at the Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) to share how to succeed with and get the most out Apple technology initiatives.
5. What’s next with APFS? We’ve got answers. (published September 7)
The Apple File System (APFS) replaced HFS+ as the Mac file system. Learn about the future of imaging and how to switch to APFS.
4. What’s new in Jamf Pro version 10 (published October 24)
Jamf product experts, Joe Bloom, Marek Jarmuszkiewicz and Nick Thompson, discussed and displayed the exciting new features of Jamf Pro version 10.
3. Streamlining your macOS upgrade process (published March 9)
See how you can perform automatic in-place upgrades for macOS Sierra with no user interaction and authenticated FileVault reboots.
2. MDM unveilings from WWDC (published June 9)
See what Apple announced during the “What’s New in Device Configuration, Deployment, and Management” session at the 2017 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, CA.
1. Total cost of ownership: Mac versus PC in the enterprise (published January 25)
If the upfront cost is more, how can Mac be less expensive than PC? We examine the numbers and put the Mac versus PC in the enterprise myths to bed.
Curious what else the Jamf blog has to offer? We have hundreds of other articles ready to help you do more with Apple.