“It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday…”
Could these classic Boyz II Men lyrics ring more true? Oh, Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) how we miss you and the 1,500-plus Apple IT administrators who were in attendance.
Before we get on with our days and continue putting the knowledge we absorbed to work during three days of fun and frolic in Minneapolis, let’s take a moment and look back at the 10 things that defined this year’s event.
- The Jamf Nation community is like no other — 53,000 strong and growing daily.
- Microsoft VP, Brad Anderson, gets “pumped” when talking about Jamf and Microsoft Conditional Access.
- Fortune 500 companies follow in IBM’s footsteps with Mac choice programs.
- Jamf Pro 10 became generally available on October 31. Hello from the product side…
- eSpark selects Jamf as its exclusive MDM partner, making it easier to personalize learning for students.
- Pequea Valley School District and Orchard STEM School have seen tremendous return on their Apple, Jamf and eSpark investments with significant spikes in student test scores and grades.
- “Jamf and…” is more than marketing rhetoric with the new Jamf developer portal and Marketplace.
- Destiny creators are turning into healthcare advocates with the iPads for Kids program.
- Maryville University proves that Apple School Manager is not only for K-12 environments.
- The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis knows how to throw a conference. Fast Wi-Fi, plenty of room to roam.
Come to think of it, this top 10 list could have easily been top 100, but nobody’s got time for that. So instead, check out these resources to get caught up on all of the action.
And if this still isn’t enough to help you through these tough post-JNUC times, just know that we’re getting the band back together at JNUC 2018!
Save the Date: October 23-25 at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. Registration details coming soon.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.