End User Agreement
If you purchased Wandera Services prior to October 12, 2021, these terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Wandera Services. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use the Services.
If you purchased Wandera Services on or after October 12, 2021, the Jamf Software License and Services Agreement governs your access and use of the Wandera Services.
1. You shall not:
1.1 use the Services in any manner that violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party;
1.2 use the Services to engage in any illegal activities;
1.3 send, store, provide or link through the Services to any content or material that may reasonably be deemed as:
- software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware and any other malicious applications or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services;
- encouraging, supporting, assisting, providing instructions or advising in the committing of a criminal offense, under the applicable laws;
- prohibited by any applicable law, including court restraining orders, to be posted, published, disseminated, or otherwise made available to the public;
- threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable (as reasonably determined by Wandera); or
- unsolicited commercial communications (‘spam’), chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
1.4 copy, distribute, display or perform publicly, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, reduce to human-readable form, execute publicly, make available to the public, adapt, make commercial use, process, compile, translate, sell, lend, rent, reverse engineer, modify or create derivative works of the software provided by Wandera (“Software”);
1.5 make the Software or the Services available to multiple users through any means, including without, limitation by uploading the Software to a network or file-sharing service or through any hosting, application services provider, service bureau or any other type of service;
1.6 transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the Software or the Services to any third party (including reselling, passing-through, timesharing or otherwise providing the Services to anyone not authorized by Wandera to receive the Services);
1.7 alter, tamper with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
1.8 test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities;
1.9 use the Services in any manner that prevents others from using the Services (including “denial of service” attacks, or any other attempt to crash a Services host or network);
1.10 violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device involved in the Services;
1.11 supply proprietary information about the Service, including but not limited to screenshots, demonstrations, or feature roadmaps to unauthorized third parties;
1.12 or carry out any other action which may adversely affect the Services or their operation.