App Store Firewall/Filter issues

Sean_M_Harper
Contributor

Hey everyone!

Since installing a new Cisco Ironport filter and ASA firewall, I have been having some issues with the App store in general. I can load the app store fine (as I am exempting the 17. range from Apple), but its almost as if the CSS for the page does not load.

The store loads almost text only, with only a few icons. Additionally, the tables that hold the icons and make everything look "Pretty" and usable are not present. The text simply loads down the page like an old Blackberry mobile browser would.

Any ideas on how to repair this issue? Through watching the logs I do not see it trying to access anything I have blocked, so I am try to isolate what exact ports and or other IP's need to be open.

Thanks in advance!

external image link

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sean_M_Harper
Contributor

Solved this. In incase anyone else runs into a situation were the App Store will not pull the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), the server it uses is "s.mzstatic.com".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Sean_M_Harper
Contributor

Solved this. In incase anyone else runs into a situation were the App Store will not pull the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), the server it uses is "s.mzstatic.com".