Migrating from Meraki to JSS for iPhones

bluo
New Contributor

Hey all,

Does anyone have experience with migrating iPhones/iPads from Meraki over to JSS? The issue I'm running into is that I cannot enroll these devices into JSS b/c the Meraki profile is already on the device. Of course, once I remove the Meraki profile from the device, then I can enroll to JSS via SMS text. Is there any way around having to manually remove the Meraki profile for >400 users? Thanks in advance guys.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

rickgmac
Contributor

Unfortunately not.

A device (mac or iOS) can only be enrolled into 1 MDM at any one time.

The only thing I could think of is if Meraki has a un-manage command like Casper which would unenroll itself. But don't know enough about Meraki

View solution in original post

robby_barnes
New Contributor III

You can remotely delete all of the configuration profiles, but there's no way to do it with the Meraki MDM profile itself. Unfortunately either manually remove it or re-image the devices.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

rickgmac
Contributor

Unfortunately not.

A device (mac or iOS) can only be enrolled into 1 MDM at any one time.

The only thing I could think of is if Meraki has a un-manage command like Casper which would unenroll itself. But don't know enough about Meraki

robby_barnes
New Contributor III

You can remotely delete all of the configuration profiles, but there's no way to do it with the Meraki MDM profile itself. Unfortunately either manually remove it or re-image the devices.

bluo
New Contributor

I was afraid of this. Thanks for the answers guys.