SEP 12.1.5 Corrupting Yosemite when Deployed via Casper 9.6?

FritzsCorner
Contributor III

Anybody familiar with this? http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/sep-121-ru5-corrupting-yosemite We are currently planning our Yosemite deployment strategy and SEP is one of the required applications for our environment. Just wanted to see if anyone else around here has seen the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joemamasmac
New Contributor III

That was actually my post. There was a policy set to remove the recovery partition that was triggering along with the SEP install. When each policy was run individually and the system rebooted, there were no issues experienced.

It took a long time to track down the issue, at this point the only remaining issue is SEP causing issues with Recon. I am still working through that issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joemamasmac
New Contributor III

That was actually my post. There was a policy set to remove the recovery partition that was triggering along with the SEP install. When each policy was run individually and the system rebooted, there were no issues experienced.

It took a long time to track down the issue, at this point the only remaining issue is SEP causing issues with Recon. I am still working through that issue.

FritzsCorner
Contributor III

Thanks @joemamasmac

Makes me feel a bit better about moving forward with our upgrades.