JDS Q

jamesdurler
Contributor

da09a1ec948e437bbc8d55c5b347e584

Hi people,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the field : Hard Drive Space and Hard drive used space in the above screenshot, to point to the actual file repository for our JDS.

In our setup, we have Ubuntu server installed onto a 40 GB SSD drive. We have attached another physical drive with the purpose of holding our packages.

An issue i ran into early on was that when installing the JDS, it just by default installs to /usr/local/jds/ and doesn't give you an option for an alternate installation, which was obviously no good as that would only give me 40gb of space for our packages and currently our share is over 400gb.

To get round this I mounted /usr/local/jds to the 1TB physical drive attached to our server. This works now and packages are syncing onto this drive. The cherry on top now would be to somehow fix the reporting of the JDS and show the hard drive space of this physical drive, rather than the Root drive where Ubuntu is installed.

Is this possible? If its not i'll have to make use of some other monitoring system like opsview to report....

0 REPLIES 0