[Error] This is an unauthorized aplication

apanages
New Contributor

Hello,

After imaging a Mac with Casper I receive this message once I boot the Mac to the desktop.

48841aa1170046fab6ba7a86c752479e

I can not figure out what is causing this error message to pop up. You can click ok and it will go away for a while but will come right back. Has anyone else here seen this error message before and know what is causing it?

[-] Yosemite (10.10.4)

Software installed during imaging:

[-] Self Service
[-] MS Office 2011 (Installed on base image)
[-] Citrix Online Plug-In
[-] Java JRE-8u45
[-] Java For OS X 2014-001

Thank-you,

-Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

@apanages Do you have any Restricted Software items set up on your JSS? Although that doesn't look like its coming from Restricted Software (the icon isn't what it usually is), it might be from one of them. It looks like jamfHelper to me in the screenshot, so something from your JSS or a function you put together (a policy, Restricted Software, etc) is probably making that appear.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

@apanages Do you have any Restricted Software items set up on your JSS? Although that doesn't look like its coming from Restricted Software (the icon isn't what it usually is), it might be from one of them. It looks like jamfHelper to me in the screenshot, so something from your JSS or a function you put together (a policy, Restricted Software, etc) is probably making that appear.

apanages
New Contributor

@mm2270 That was it! I looked in the Restricted software section and noticed that someone else added a restrictions with that message. Thank-you!