JNUC Calendar?

tschaps
New Contributor III

Dear JNUC-elheads:
I haven't seen any option to subscribe to/import calendar of sessions at JNUC. Is there/will there be one? In 2013 you had an awesome "Events by Taptera" app which really helped to set a schedule. If I recall, when evaluating two sessions taking place at the same time, the Events app would show if one of the sessions would be repeated a different day, which really helped to set an efficient schedule. I don't think you had anything last year, so I created my own Google calendar. If Taptera is out, I'd still rather subscribe to a calendar which you create. I am rather surprised we have to do that ourselves, frankly! Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamf_sam

Hey Tony,

If you go to the JNUC Calendar Page, there is a green subscribe button on the top just below the banner. The events have all the descriptions in the calendar as well, so you can pick and choose the seminars you want to attend.

Here is a [direct link](webcal://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/jnuc-calendar/) to the subscription. See you at the JNUC!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jamf_sam

Hey Tony,

If you go to the JNUC Calendar Page, there is a green subscribe button on the top just below the banner. The events have all the descriptions in the calendar as well, so you can pick and choose the seminars you want to attend.

Here is a [direct link](webcal://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/jnuc-calendar/) to the subscription. See you at the JNUC!

tschaps
New Contributor III

Thanks, oh weiss_one-- I looked all around the site for a JNUC Calendar, but I obviously didn't look in the right place. But I did double-check that there is no link to it on the Sessions page, which would be the first place many might look. Thanks much!

T

tschaps
New Contributor III

FYI to JAMF--
Subscribing to the webcal in Google Calendar does not show all the events, for some reason. Even the Keynote tomorrow is missing. I tried via a regular Gmail and a Google Apps account and different browsers. It shows up as attached. I don't have a solution for you, just reporting the symptom. T

4157d6e930614a89a1ebdceefe2af50a