Creative Cloud Packager over Proxy Server

hinrichd
New Contributor III

Hey there,

maybe one of you have some experience with CCP over proxyserver and can help me. In the release notes of CCP 1.92 they are talking about "Better support for proxy environments". So better is relativ to me, because in my it-environments it does not work. I still have to connect to the internet over an designated connection. Which is quite long-winded.

What i have tried right now:
- Using CCP with Auto Proxy Discovery (WPAD) as also Automatic Proxy Configuration (PAC)
- Removed proxy credentials from keychain and checked if CCP triggers the system proxy credential prompt.
- When entering my adobeID in CCP my email address gets check ok. After confirm my password and waiting short time CPP jumps back to start with an small error message: "Ooops something has gone wrong, pleace try again..."

So, the connection for verify the adobeID seems to work over proxy but thats all. How to find out were it gets stuck. At least i need some facts if it is caused CCP or proxy server config.

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dwandro92
Contributor III

We had this issue in our environment when 1.9x was released, but it appears to be resolved now. Apparently, Adobe added some additional entries to their list of hostnames/ports that are used by CC/CCP with the release of 1.9. A full list of firewall exceptions can be found here: Firewall Whitelist sites and ports

While we were waiting for the proxy exceptions to be added, we used Proxifier to route connections to *.adobe.com and *.adobelogin.com through a SOCKS proxy as a workaround.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dwandro92
Contributor III

We had this issue in our environment when 1.9x was released, but it appears to be resolved now. Apparently, Adobe added some additional entries to their list of hostnames/ports that are used by CC/CCP with the release of 1.9. A full list of firewall exceptions can be found here: Firewall Whitelist sites and ports

While we were waiting for the proxy exceptions to be added, we used Proxifier to route connections to *.adobe.com and *.adobelogin.com through a SOCKS proxy as a workaround.

I hope this helps!