OS X Support Essentials v10.11 Exam (9L0-425) Study Aids

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

In a recent conversation with nkoval, he mentioned that when he's not preparing for his proctored OS X Support Essentials 10.11 Exam with Amsys' Revise IT, he's a big, big fan of Brainscape.

This deck for OS X Support Essentials 10.11 is based on Apple's Exam Preparation Guide.

(And in case you weren't aware how serious Apple is about certifications, checkout the full URL of their current training information page.)

6 REPLIES 6

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Dan, thanks for sharing!

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

My pleasure.

I neglected to mention there's an iOS app for Brainscape.

appleroseml
New Contributor

Greetings Dan,

Brainscape has been very helpful with preparing for my apple certification, but i would like to know more if sites or people who could help me grasp the concepts to pass the 9L0-425 exam. Regards AR

osxadmin
Contributor II

I passed that exam with the following suggestions from this post:
Essentials 10.11 Exam with Amsys' Revise IT <--The App is by far the best "Free" tool out there.
Another E-Book that helped me was OS X Support Essentials 10.11 by Kevin M. White Gordon Davisson

If you read something and just have an idea, the best way to learn is hands on experience....for example how do you enable "single user mode" answer Command+S, but to better understand it you need to actually do it, don't just read it. =)

hope that helps.

dannyba
New Contributor

Hello ,

I plan to take the exam for macOS Support Essentials 10.12 is the question from macOS_Support_Essentials_10.12_Exam_Preparation_Guide.pdf is enough? http://training.apple.com/en/certification/osxyosemite.html

Thanks

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@dannyba Updates for macOS 10.12 are available here.