Casper Suite 9.96 beta 2 is now available

bethk
Community Manager
Community Manager

The second and final beta build is now available for Casper Suite 9.96, the Apple OS Release. We’re gearing up to offer zero-day support for the new operating systems from Apple. What’s new in beta 2:

• Functionality from our first Casper Suite 9.96 beta build, including support for new iOS 10 and macOS Sierra features.
  • Restrict Apple Watches from unlocking computers and further customize the Setup Assistant for DEP computers with the ability to skip True Tone configuration.

If you would like to participate in the beta program, please enroll at the beta homepage on JAMF Nation under My Assets. After enrollment, please reference our Release Notes for a complete listing of what is included in the beta build. Remember this is a beta release. We strongly encourage you not install this software in a production environment. Also, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing in any public forum including the non-beta sections of JAMF Nation. Use the JAMF Nation Beta forums or contact your JAMF buddy with any questions or reported issues regarding the beta.

Thank you to all those who participate in the program.

6 REPLIES 6

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Looking forward to seeing version 10 presentation on JNUC'16 :)

ryanstayloradob
Contributor

Looking forward to the new features at JNUC as well.. AWS Custom Bucket support?? Maybe??

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

Great! (now fix all of the configuration profile bugs in the 9.9x releases)

iOSGenius
New Contributor III

ooooh put this in the works as well - much needed from all posts i read - Much Needed

jjones
Contributor II

Any reason we jumped a few revisions i.e. 9.93 to 9.96 beta?

Tad
New Contributor III

@jjones As part of our agile software development process, we occasionally create a build that is never released. In this case, 9.94 and 9.95 were internal-only development builds and 9.96 is our next public release.