Paisley Park Website and Tickets

danny33c
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I just heard that Paisley Park will be open to the public starting on October 6th, just in time for us! It's $38+ fees for a 70 minute tour, or $100+ for a 100 minute tour that adds additional areas. Tickets must be purchased in advance on the official website: https://www.officialpaisleypark.com/ - Any more thought to when everyone wants to do this? This is my first JNUC so I'm not sure what they plan on the conference nights for us. I was thinking of maybe going to Paisley Park (70 min. tour) on Monday the 17th before the gathering at Grumpy's, like 3 or 4pm. My flight gets in at noon, and I'll have a car if this time works for anyone else. If there is another plan I'm open to suggestions, just thought I'd get the ball rolling with this information...

Thanks,
Dan

3 REPLIES 3

Serge
New Contributor III

Hi. I made a mini-event for this back when the JNUC was first announced, and was waiting for more information to be available. Monday's probably the best time, but we'll see how that shakes out for the rest of the people interested.

cnorrisAdmin
New Contributor III

Definitely want to check it out.

Jconary82
New Contributor II

I'm reviving this post to see if there are plans to do this this year. They are open to the public this time!