User images and shared iPads

slewis59
New Contributor

i'm running into a strange problem with getting user images on our shared iPad's and i cant track down how to fix it.
i have setup the distribution point for the images, and they are the correct size and format they are appearing in the JSS and matching to the users correctly, so everything seems to be working as intended.

My problem is that they aren't all populating on the iPads as login images or in Apple classroom, some of them work correctly, i might be missing one or two in a class while other classes don't get images at all

Does anybody know whats happening here?

3 REPLIES 3

ygini
New Contributor

Did you check your access logs on the server?

slewis59
New Contributor

I haven't, but I am at the moment...
I have the images hosted on the same machine as my jss. Perhaps that might be an issue but I can't see why it would be.
I can push and pull apps and configure 100% of the time and the iPads respond in seconds.
The jss also picks up all the user images when I look at each user but they don't appear on the iPads

slewis59
New Contributor

I managed to resolve this issue.
I had to rename the iPads in out school and when i did this the iPads Re-downloaded the Certificate List, Profile List, and EDU configuration profile and all the images populated across the iPads