AutoPkgr error...

dustin_liddick
New Contributor

Apologies if this has been asked before....Im a little fried right now and seem to be going in circles...

I have setup AutoPkgr successfully. I am attempting to test run a AdobeFlashPlayer.jss recipe and am getting an error of: 'Error Running recipes. Header value 0 must be of type str or bytes, not <type 'int'>

In the JSSImporter configuration I have added my JDS as well as a samba share which sits on the JDS. I manually added the smb share. when I removed the smb share, I get the recipe to run, but it does not upload to my JDS, I see it in the JSS. When I open Casper Admin, I see it there as well, but it is red, indicating that its missing.

Anyone got any pointers or can lend some other troubleshooting steps? The JDS, JSS, and SMB shares all run on RHEL 6.8. If I need to provide any other config files or anything else to help point me in the right direction I will add whatever I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

elliotjordan
Contributor III

Hi @dustin.liddick,

I was seeing the same error, and I fixed it by reinstalling JSSImporter. That will get you the latest version of python-jss, which includes a fix for this issue.

Thanks,

Elliot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

elliotjordan
Contributor III

Hi @dustin.liddick,

I was seeing the same error, and I fixed it by reinstalling JSSImporter. That will get you the latest version of python-jss, which includes a fix for this issue.

Thanks,

Elliot

dustin_liddick
New Contributor

@elliotjordan

Much appreciated for that link and suggestion. It worked out perfectly and eliminated my issue!!

Hope you have a good rest of the week!!