DEP Enrollment check for Macs?

jgwatson
Contributor

Is there somewhere in the JSS, or something I can run which would tell me which of my Macs are enrolled in DEP?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bumbletech
Contributor III

Enrolled into the JSS via DEP? An advanced computer search where "Enrollment Method: PreStage enrollment" is not "(blank)" should do the trick.

Otherwise if you just want to see all of the devices that are currently tied to a DEP token, head over the the JSS settings > Global Management > Device Enrollment Program. Select the account/token you want to look at, click on "Devices" at the top and you should be able to search through anything that's tied to that token.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

bumbletech
Contributor III

Enrolled into the JSS via DEP? An advanced computer search where "Enrollment Method: PreStage enrollment" is not "(blank)" should do the trick.

Otherwise if you just want to see all of the devices that are currently tied to a DEP token, head over the the JSS settings > Global Management > Device Enrollment Program. Select the account/token you want to look at, click on "Devices" at the top and you should be able to search through anything that's tied to that token.