2016 JNUC Bottle Share Time/Date discussion

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

Hi all,
As you may have seen in the event description (or if you're on Slack in the #jnuc2016bottlehare channel) we're trying to figure out how to make this enjoyable for everyone but also to make it accessible. When the event was created, no other events were scheduled for the time slot on Tuesday. Now there are many events scheduled for the same time as the share; more importantly there are 3 in JAMF HQ with 2 being held in the same location (the Bottle share and the Microsoft Session). Because of this, we may have to move the bottle share to Thursday evening (same place and time).

I realize there are many people that wouldn't be able to make Thursday evening so suggestions are welcome. If people who cannot make the Thursday event want to do a smaller share on Tuesday during the Microsoft event that may be feasible...but we may still run into the same issue with space.

Please post your thoughts below. If you CANNOT make a Thursday evening event please let me know as well.

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

dec69ff0b570463a9ece446d518f37b1

We are still good to go on Tuesday at JAMF HQ.

The Microsoft Q&A event has been moved to another location which means that the Town Hall space is all for the bottle share now. Sorry for those who were hoping to do both at the same time.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

danny33c
New Contributor III

I vote to keep it on Tuesday (maybe change time to 5:30pm?) I was looking forward to the bottleshare and my flight leaves Thursday, late afternoon. Paisley Park museum visit was already nixed.

Johnny_Kim
Contributor II

I can't make it Thursday either as I fly out after the conference.

lkrasno
Contributor II

cannot make it Thursday, bringing Pliny

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

--

jmahlman
Valued Contributor

dec69ff0b570463a9ece446d518f37b1

We are still good to go on Tuesday at JAMF HQ.

The Microsoft Q&A event has been moved to another location which means that the Town Hall space is all for the bottle share now. Sorry for those who were hoping to do both at the same time.