JNUC 2017 Registration Open

dalampi
New Contributor

Registration for JNUC 2017 is now open! The conference will be held October 24-26, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, MN.

Check out registration details here.

Here are a few important things to note:

• We are opening registration earlier than ever before. By doing so, we hope to give you as much time as possible to budget and plan your attendance. We also want to give those who expressed an interest in using 2016 funds an opportunity to do so.
  • We are NOT raising JNUC registration prices in 2017. The Super Early Bird rate of $499 is available now through March 1. Like this past year, the Super Early Bird rate is available through July 12 for education customers so they can register once their next year’s budget is available.
  • With more than 1,200 attendees, JNUC 2016 was our largest, most dynamic conference yet. To accommodate the growing size of the conference and address the challenges you voiced with session popularity, food, and WiFi constraints in 2016, we’ve chosen a new venue. The Hyatt Regency is in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Larger in size, with room to grow, and designed for business conferences, this venue change will ensure you have a better, more comfortable experience.
  • We’ve negotiated attractive hotel rates at the Hyatt Regency, Hilton Minneapolis and Millennium Hotel Minneapolis. Reserve your spot when you register to secure a great rate and a room conveniently located near the conference. Those who register early will have an opportunity to stay onsite at Hyatt Regency where the conference is being held.    We have many exciting improvements for JNUC 2017 and will continue to share details with you as they unfold. 

Visit the JNUC 2017 web site to secure your spot.

16 REPLIES 16

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Wow, moving from the Guthrie, eh? I guess that was inevitable with the continued increase in attendance each year.

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

Who's the best person to ask about hotel questions? The hotels aren't offering the room rates Thursday night if one is leaving Friday morning. (Tons of us leave Friday morning)

pwskura
New Contributor

Same question @adamcodega ! I expect to fly out Friday, too. (Sent inquiry to info@jamf.com before I saw your post.)

lisacherie
Contributor II

The room rate to stay the extra night, is only ~$20 more than the conference rate.

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Bye-bye lovely Guthrie Theater. It was fun there. I will miss that place

dalampi
New Contributor

UPDATE: Thanks for the feedback. We have added a smaller number of the same pre-negotiated room rates for Thursday night at the Hyatt Regency, so I would encourage those who plan to stay Thursday night to make your reservations now. Make sure to use the dedicated link found under the Hyatt Regency section on the accommodations page. There is a limited number due to hotel availability, but we will push the hotel for more rooms on Thursday night if demand appears higher than expected.

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

@Dave_Alampi With the early registration etc, is there also an earlier call for sessions?

dalampi
New Contributor

@bentoms Thanks for asking. We haven't figured out the details yet, but we will definitely be doing a call for sessions earlier than in the past. Stay tuned.

msmith80
New Contributor III

How do the JAMF cert courses work during JNUC? It seems to be on the same days at the same times? How are you supposed to attend both?

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

It seems that there are fewer hotel choices this time. I'm not necessarily cheap, but the three hotels that Jamf has arranged "reduced" rates for are more expensive than what we have paid for JNUC 2015 and JNUC 2016.

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

I thought the same thing but it seems all the hotels are around $200/night with or without discounts, Aloft for example is at $200/night whereas it was $129ish last year with or without a JNUC code.

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

Well, I'm very annoyed that Jamf could not do better this time around. I didn't gripe about having to pay a registration fee when Jamf started making us do that this year, but I am definitely going to gripe that Jamf did not arrange better rates for us, and arrange discounted rates at MORE hotels.

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

Priceline has Millennium Hotel Minneapolis at $164/night. That's $35 a night less than the "reduced rate" that Jamf arranged.

benducklow
Contributor III

@Dave_Alampi Question about the sessions that are out there to sign up for - I see some sessions are full already. Is there going to be any flexibility/openings with any of those sessions that are full?

Also, just letting you know, IMO, the signup process seems a little un-intuitive; wish we could see a calendar-view like you have the previous years... it was easier to schedule my day. Now its just a little more work to look at that as you scroll down a 3 day list...

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

Agreed on the hotel prices... 2015 it was somewhere around $99 a night at Aloft, 2016 it was ~$129 at the Normandy, and this year everything is $200ish. Hmmm PRICE FIXING? Or is there some other big event in town at the same time?

bpavlov
Honored Contributor

Inflation maybe?