Propellerhead Reason version 9

skinford
Contributor III

Good afternoon everyone!

Has anyone had any success installing Reason version 9 using Casper?

We run a Reason server out in the wild for licensing so that end is covered.

The Reason software installation quickest way to install according to them is to download the online version 4GB drag the Reason folder from the DMG into Applications and run the Reason.app. This will move sound bank folders into their proper locations and instal a few things. But it has several places to enter Admin passwords and it doesn't seem very easy to install remotely.

Appreciate if anyone has touched this or could just point me to a way that may work.

Have a great day everyone!

1 REPLY 1

erowan
New Contributor III

I don't know about Reason 9, but here's my post-installation script for Reason 6:

"/usr/sbin/installer" -pkg "/Applications/Reason/Reason.app/Contents/Resources/Authorizer.pkg" -target / ; "/usr/sbin/installer" -pkg "/Applications/Reason/Reason.app/Contents/Resources/CmDriver.pkg" -target / ; "/usr/sbin/installer" -pkg "/Applications/Reason/Reason.app/Contents/Resources/CmKext.pkg" -target / ; "/usr/sbin/installer" -pkg "/Applications/Reason/Reason.app/Contents/Resources/Installation/Line 6 TWXY Framework.mpkg" -target / ; "/usr/libexec/ApplicationFirewall/socketfilterfw" --remove "/Applications/CodeMeter.app/CodeMeterMacX" ; "/usr/libexec/ApplicationFirewall/socketfilterfw" --add "/Applications/CodeMeter.app/CodeMeterMacX" ;