NYC Metro Jamf User Group March 2017 Meeting

kevinfriel
Contributor

It’s 2017 and we are happy to announce the we are entering into our 4th year of the NYC Metro JAMF User Group! On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:30 to 6:30 PM we'll be holding our 16th NYC Metro JUG at the Apple Executive Briefing Center, 100 Fifth Ave, New York, NY, 10011.

For those keeping track, this is where we originally held the JAMF User Groups…so we’re moving back next door to 100 Fifth Ave. Feel free to ask if you’re not sure.

The bi-monthly (or so) NYC JAMF User Groups are a great opportunity for meeting fellow Mac and Casper admins and sharing how we make both work in our respective environments.

We’re making last minute arrangements for our speakers, but expect a discussion of the Jamf Pro 10 roadmap. We'll also have some time for presentations, so anyone that expressed interest after the last few JUGs, please contact @kevinfriel.

Please register here

Casper admins of all skill levels and focus are invited. Refreshments will be served. As discussed at the last JUG, expect to see an email reminder later this week…feel free to forward that to anyone you may think would be interested in attending.
Hope to see you all there!

2 REPLIES 2

kevinfriel
Contributor

I can now confirm that Joe Bloom from the Jamf Product Management team will be on hand for a Jamf roadmap discussion and live feedback…which is a great opportunity to talk to those directly at Jamf that help shape the product. We'll also have some time for presentations, so anyone that expressed interest after the last few JUGs, please contact @kevinfriel .

surfnyc
New Contributor

@kevinfriel Hi Kevin, I didn't register because I wanted to be more sure that I would be able to attend. I'm still not 100% sure that I can make it tonight, but I was wondering if I might be able to attend even if I missed the registration. Please and thank you.