NYC Metro Jamf User Group May 2017 Meeting

kevinfriel
Contributor

It’s that time to announce the next NYC Metro JAMF User Group! On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 4:30 to 6:30 PM we'll be holding our 18th NYC Metro JUG at the Apple Executive Briefing Center, 100 Fifth Ave, New York, NY, 10011.

For those keeping track, this is where we originally held the JAMF User Groups…but we've moved back next door to 100 Fifth Ave. Feel free to ask if you’re not sure.

We are fortunate to be able to welcome Dan Flynn, Consulting Engineer for Enterprise, Government and Education at Apple as our guest speaker. He will be discussing topics focusing on macOS and iOS security relevant to Jamf users. This is great opportunity to see how Apple sees the world in terms of security and how Mac Admins can use Jamf Pro to secure our devices.

Please register here

The bi-monthly (or so) NYC JAMF User Groups are a great opportunity for meeting fellow Mac and Casper admins and sharing how we make both work in our respective environments. If any NYC metro area Mac Admins have any suggestions for speakers or topics, please contact @kevinfriel.

Casper admins of all skill levels and focus are invited. Refreshments will be served. As discussed at the last JUG, expect to see an email reminder later this week…feel free to forward that to anyone you may think would be interested in attending.
Hope to see you all there!

1 REPLY 1

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

I wish I could join you ladies and gents. I'm going to be in NY to sit through CCE class later in May and would love to join as an honorary New Yorker but times don't match.