Skip to main content
Jamf Nation, hosted by Jamf, is a dynamic and knowledgeable community of Apple-focused IT admins and Jamf Pro users. Join us in person, in October, for the annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) to discover new and better ways to manage Apple devices.
CCT Badge CCA Badge

Outlook 2016 Version 15.34.17041901 (Office Insider Fast) Crashes

This morning started having issues with Outlook constantly crashing. For those of you that are office insider fast I would avoid updating. Microsoft is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

https://twitter.com/officeinsider

Like Comment
CCT Badge CCA Badge CJA Badge
SOLVED Posted: 4/20/17 at 3:57 PM by chad.fox

I mean, it is an Insider Fast release :P

SOLVED Posted: 4/20/17 at 4:23 PM by hjcao

It crashed once for me, rebooted - no issues since.

CCA Badge CCE Badge CMA Badge CUG Badge
SOLVED Posted: 4/20/17 at 4:23 PM by donmontalvo

Um...yea...the #microsoft-office Slack channel is the best place to discuss pre-releases.

CCT Badge CCA Badge
SOLVED Posted: 4/20/17 at 4:36 PM by asegura

@chad.fox Yessir I been part of the Office Insider Fast and this is the first time I had outlook crash on me. Just wanted to inform the community to not update so they dont suffer the same fate. For now I'm using OWA until they come out with a fix. Good times I tell you...

CCA Badge CJA Badge
SOLVED Posted: 4/20/17 at 4:59 PM by isradame

@asegura Hi, I was having the same issue but with version 15.34 (170411). It started today in the morning. Here is a Microsoft forum Outlook Mac 15.34 (170411) Started Crashing Today.
A minute ago I got the prompt of a new update (Version 15.34.170419), I installed the update and it started to work again.

CCA Badge CCE Badge CUG Badge Integrator Badge
SOLVED Posted: 4/20/17 at 6:15 PM by bentoms

Should be fixed now.

Check #microsoft-office on Slack