NYC Metro Jamf User Group June 2017 Meeting

kevinfriel
Contributor

While we normally get together every other month or so, Apple is keeping us busy this year! Apple's WWDC (Worldwide Developer Conference) takes place June 5-9 2017. So we are planning a special JUG on June 21st. We will have Apple and Jamf on hand to talk to provide a debrief on the relevant topics presented at WWDC.

The 19th NYC Metro JAMF User Group meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:30 to 6:30 PM. at Apple Executive Briefing Center, 100 Fifth Ave, New York, NY, 10014

We are finalizing the speakers, so can't name names yet...but trust me, you'll want to attend.

Please register here

Remember to watch the keynote live 6/5 at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT.
Add it to your calendar: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/assets/event.ics

Casper admins of all skill levels and focus are invited. Refreshments will be served. As discussed at the last JUG, expect to see an email reminder later this week…feel free to forward that to anyone you may think would be interested in attending.
Hope to see you all there!

2 REPLIES 2

kevinfriel
Contributor

I'd like to thank everyone for attending last nights meeting...our biggest turnout yet!
We had a great post-WWDC wrapup session with tons of info on what Apple has in store for the next few months.
And would like to especially thank @deanhager for stopping by and giving us an update on Jamf 10.

As soon as we have a date for the next meeting, I'll post and email.

robbutler
New Contributor

Kevin,
I work at Morgan Stanley with Darryl Friedman (@Darrylkim ). She and another coworker shared with me the excitement of this event and suggested I join them at the next event. I'd welcome the opportunity to learn more about JAMF as we will soon be using it to manage our Macintosh environment. Could you add me to the invite list for the next event?