Developer Beta 10.13

Bhughes
Contributor

Anyone else having issues with the beta?

I cannot get it to show up in the App Store after installing the macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility. 10.12.6 shows up and I am able to install, but after that, nothing. Kinda weird. Re-created this on several devices, not sure what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

10 REPLIES 10

jalcorn
Contributor II

So you are able to install it. But when check the App store you don't see that you have it?

Bhughes
Contributor

no sorry. Able to install 10.12.6, 10.13 never shows up, so I am never able to install it.

jalcorn
Contributor II

@Bhughes and you do see it to download in https://developer.apple.com/download/ ?

Bhughes
Contributor

I do, and I did, it installed, launched the app store, and it says "no updates available."

jalcorn
Contributor II

well thats kinda nuts. Might just want to contact the apple on that. Sounds like an issue with your account if its happening on different devices.

Bhughes
Contributor

Totally. I made our apple engineer aware, he said he had heard of some others having the same issue. He is looking into it.

jalcorn
Contributor II

bananas

Bhughes
Contributor

I heard back... I had to accept a new invitation for AppleSeed first, (I was already enrolled) I should have access to it within 24-hours I am told. Not sure what that's all about, but I will keep ya posted.

fabian_hartmann
New Contributor

I noticed the same problem. After enrolling the device to the dev program, App Store checks for updates but no 10.13 is shown.
Searching for 10.13 in the search bar didn't work either. I found the following link: macappstores://itunes.apple.com/app/id1209167288 to download the Installer app.

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

be careful when discussing Apple Beta stuff here. Please use the Apple developer/beta forums for discussing that.