Jamf Pro 9.99.2 missing in "My Assets"

glpi-ios
Contributor III

Hi Everyone,

I can't see version 9.99.2 of Jamf Pro in "My Assets".
Please, Can you tell me if it is normal ?

Actually, I have 9.99.0 and we have some issues with LDAP mappings and I can see that this issue is resolved with 9.99.2 (PI-004111).

Thanks a lot

5 REPLIES 5

blairb
New Contributor III

Missing for me too.

bvrooman
Valued Contributor

This is the first I've even heard of 9.99.2 being released. I wonder if Jamf is planning to send an email or post something to Jamfnation?

atat5500
New Contributor

We're also waiting for 9.99.2 to resolve a product issue. From my interactions with Support, it sounds like 9.99.1 might be released first and that the fixes for these product issues are scheduled for release with 9.99.2. As to when either of these releases will happen though, until Jamf comes out with an announcement, it's anyone's guess as to when it'll be released, or that's my understanding.

MrRoboto
Contributor III

I received this email a couple weeks ago... You might have to contact Jamf to request the fix.

We’ve identified an issue that could impact smart group membership for K-12 customers using Jamf Pro 9.99.0. The issue relates to workflows using Apple School Manager (ASM), LDAP syncing, and user extension attributes. I have also attached the release notes, which contains additional information about this issue. If you are currently on a version 9.98.x or earlier, we recommend you wait to upgrade until this issue is resolved in our next scheduled release. If you are using this workflow on version 9.99.0, please contact Technical Support on Jamf Nation to implement the fix once it is available. We expect that fix to be finalized shortly.

glpi-ios
Contributor III

Thank you for your answers...

No problem, I will wait next release.