Anyone else having trouble with disk inventory on High Sierra?

Javy
New Contributor

After my machine reformatted to APFS, my machine shows as 0 partitions, and it can't tell my machine has FileVault enabled either. Any workarounds for this?

6 REPLIES 6

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

that's probably a limitation of the JSS. Mine shows the same thing (9.100.x). I think it's only initial support for 10.13 at this point, enough for IT to function and test things out (or continue working if running the beta OS on their primary machine).

alexjdale
Valued Contributor III

Yep, it's not working for me either on 9.100, possibly as a result of APFS or Apple still having issues to work out.

seann
Contributor

So is it safe to say that the current Jamf release 9.100.0-t1499435238 is not fully compatible with High Sierra? We can't apply disk encryption profiles at this point.

Kaltsas
Contributor III

I'm having issues with encryption in general on 10.13 beta 7, i've submitted feedback. In seemingly random testing situations I get the following error even when trying to enable FV2 manually "Authentication server refused operation because the current credentials are not authorized for the requested operation".

seann
Contributor

I spoke with Jamf about this and APFS etc. is still in the works but should be ready to go for High Sierra official.

jconte
Contributor II

Still broken with 101, just upgraded and my 10.13 machines are reporting as no free space.