ASM and Campus Sync

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

Hi All,
For those of you using SIS Infinite Campus and Apple School Manager (ASM) how are you getting support for syncing issues?
My first call was to Apple and they sent me to Campus. My Campus admin is willing to make a call with me but I'm hoping to ask the right questions...

Currently we have 5000 students and only 2100 are showing up in the preview, no instructors, 2300 courses. Locations looking mostly OK.

Did not use last year as we barely had migrated to Campus at that time.
Syncing during summer was really wack, but figured it had to do with Calendar end and start dates, based on what showed up.

We actually only need Middle School but I cannot make heads or tails of what is happening.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

Update: for anyone else that runs into this
Campus said "we may be running into an issue they are aware in Campus (1729) where students who have the No Show value of their enrollment set to Null in the database (as opposed to 1 or 0), their association with their school is not being sent across."

We are now waiting, as this is NOT an "at no additional charge" type fix so, request Quote, provide P.O. and now we're in the Technical Services Queue for Campus....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

Update: for anyone else that runs into this
Campus said "we may be running into an issue they are aware in Campus (1729) where students who have the No Show value of their enrollment set to Null in the database (as opposed to 1 or 0), their association with their school is not being sent across."

We are now waiting, as this is NOT an "at no additional charge" type fix so, request Quote, provide P.O. and now we're in the Technical Services Queue for Campus....

Asnyder
Contributor III

@Sandy Typical campus charging everyone when things break. I'd like to use the campus API but it's so expensive for what it offers considering you can get ODBC for free with them.