Adobe Creative Cloud Freezing Lab Machines

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

Hey all,
Just got the Creative cloud unit license install for our labs and we are seeing a ton of issues with not being able to log out of the computers due to creative cloud apps freezing in the background.
Anyone else seen this?

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools
4 REPLIES 4

CapU
Contributor III

Be sure you are running the newest Creative Cloud Desktop App. I've seen this behaviour before.

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

I've not seen that. I presume you are running the latest build of Adobe Creative Cloud Packager?

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

Just packaged this the first week of September using the Adobe package builder. So I assume this is current.

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

I wish I had a good idea immediately available. I haven't been getting complaints from any of our Art/Video editing labs. We just licensed 100 copies. You're doing simple PKG deployment I presume? Maybe something on the firewall/web filter/proxy side is getting in the way of letting the machines "phone home" appropriately to Adobe. Even if you deploy device licensing, it has to phone home periodically to see that your subscription is still current. Check out this link: Adobe Creative Cloud Network and Service Endpoints

For a developer friendly read: Controlling Access to Adobe Creative Cloud services