Lost all OS X Self Service Policy iCons/Display Names during 10.1.1 upgrade

andy_cauble
New Contributor III

I upgraded our JSS to 10.1.1 on Friday. All our Self Service entries are now showing up Blank - No icon or Display name. If I upload a new icon and resave the policy, it shows up properly. However, we have a lot of Self Services entries, some of which are also apps from the appstore. Is there a way to fix this problem in mass or am I stuck just fixing them one at a time? I've tried calling & emailing Jamf Support today with no response (not sure if they are out of the office today), so I was hoping maybe someone else in jamfnation has run into this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

andy_cauble
New Contributor III

Just found out Jamf has a full company kick-off happening right now so support will be limited until early this afternoon. Vaguely remembered an email about this, but couldn't remember the date. Figured it was today since we were having trouble getting in touch with anyone.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Other folks have seen this too. I have a feeling a future update to v10 will address some of this as there are outstanding requests to add the new Self Service fields to the API. I think if you just click Edit and Save stuff will show up, at least the Display Name. Is this an in-place upgrade or did you use a tool like Jamf Migrator?

andy_cauble
New Contributor III

Just used the installer from My Jamfnation Assets. Ran a manual upgrade so I could back up/replace the couple Root Folder files. Actually spoke with Jamf on Friday to confirm I was completing the manual upgrade properly. Noticed Self Service on Friday, but didn't notice the full extent of the damage. It could be worse, but was hoping for a mass fix.

andy_cauble
New Contributor III

Noticed today that all of the icons in iOS Self Service are also not showing up either.