Trying to make a new 10.13.2 with Supplemental update via AutoDMG

clyde
New Contributor III

is this even possible, or I need to wait for Apple to release a new OS version that includes the update ?

I just received 125 laptops, 2017 MacBook Pro - I'm hoping I could make a new 10.13,2 with all updates - but its not giving me the supplemental update via AutoDMG - anyone know how I could make one, or just wait ?

seems my current fix would just disable the gathering of info until I update all computers to 10.13.2+ then turn it back on, but I m afraid I ll get bit. either not updating all computers, or just forgetting to enable it again

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

clyde
New Contributor III

well.. well.. 10.13.3 has been out

i guess that will have the supplemental update, all I need now is a new version of AutoDMG

i guess i spoke too soon on an issue that would have a solution, but I thought apple would release it in a few weeks rather than an hour after I requested for some feedback :)

thanks for your suggestions

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

For the 10.13.2 supplement update, try this URL:

mcrispin
Contributor II

You can download the Supplemental from Aplpe's site on its own and include it in the AutoDMG process.

clyde
New Contributor III

well.. well.. 10.13.3 has been out

i guess that will have the supplemental update, all I need now is a new version of AutoDMG

i guess i spoke too soon on an issue that would have a solution, but I thought apple would release it in a few weeks rather than an hour after I requested for some feedback :)

thanks for your suggestions

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

@clyde your able to make a 10.13.3 .dmg image with AutoDMG and deploy it with Casper Imaging?

is it able to tell between HD vs SSD for the correct file system to use?

clyde
New Contributor III

inthink needs an update for autoDMG before i can test. i have not tested yet due the installer/profile issues with autoDMG