I just wanted to share with the community that I found a straightforward method to create a Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) v. 14 package. For me, it was hard to find an article with instructions to accomplish this. I could not find anything here and this is why I am posting this. I hope that it is helpful.
1. If you are managing your SEP clients via a SEPM, export the most recent Mac version.
2. On a test Mac, extract the Symantec Endpoint Protection Installer file.
3. Double-click Symantec Endpoint Protection Installer to launch the application.
4. Click Continue in the warning message to acknowledge that a system restart is required after install.
5. In the menu, click Tools > Create remote deployment package. Type the desired name, select a folder where you want to save the file, and then click Save.
6. When the package creation completes successfully, click OK. The .PKG file will be at the previously specified location.
7. At this point, proceed to upload the new package to JAMF and create a policy to deploy it.