Jamf Pro 10.7.1 Cloud Upgrade Schedule

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Hi Jamf Nation,

Jamf Pro 10.7.1 is live! A brief overview of the update is below along with the cloud upgrade schedule. Check out the release notes for more detail.

Sound off below if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Hosted Data Region
ap-southeast-2 Sept 21 at 1400 UTC Sept 21 at 2200 UTC
ap-northeast-1 Sept 21 at 1500 UTC Sept 21 at 2300 UTC
eu-central-1 Sept 21 at 2200 UTC Sept 22 at 0700 UTC
us-east-1 Sept 22 at 0400 UTC Sept 22 at 1900 UTC
us-east-1 sandbox Sept 21 at 2200 UTC Sept 22 at 0700 UTC

Need assistance identifying the Hosted Data Region of your Jamf Cloud instance? Check out this guide to find out how.

Want to receive an alert when your Hosted Data Region is being updated? Subscribe to updates here.

If you would like to upgrade earlier, please contact your account representative, Jamf Support, at success@jamf.com and provide a preferred time during your normal business hours for the upgrade; we will do our best to accommodate. You should plan for 24-48 hours notice when requesting. New versions of the Jamf Pro apps are available for download on Jamf Nation in the "My Assets" section.

For more information on what’s new in Jamf Pro 10.7.1, please review the release notes.

Additionally, please be aware of the following:
If your Jamf Pro instance has a non-current activation code, Jamf Cloud Distribution Service (JCDS) functionality will stop working after the upgrade to 10.7. To ensure that your instance is using the most recent activation code:

1. Log in to Jamf Nation and navigate to My Assets to find your current Jamf Pro Activation Code.
  2. Log in to Jamf Pro and navigate to Settings > System Settings > Activation Code to ensure the codes match.

Contact Jamf Support if you need assistance.

5 REPLIES 5

TheWalrus
New Contributor

@Garrett.Denney - thank you for this. Question: what if we don't want to update yet? I have two clients on JamfCloud that do not want to interject this currently as we onboard new divisions.

Thanks!

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Hi @TheWalrus, sorry for my very delayed response here. Did you get an answer to your question?

Jopena88
New Contributor

I downloaded Jamf Pro 10.7.1 and got this message attached when i tried opening Jamf Admin on 10.7.1. Any Idea how I can fix this and why this is happening?691a4409da7e49f488fb512e21bf6c11

Garrett_Denney
New Contributor III

Good question @Jopena88. I'd recommend reaching out to Jamf Support with that one.

scottb
Honored Contributor

@Garrett.Denney - I did. Sadly, or not depending on your POV, Jamf now says if you're on our cloud, you get the updates.
On the one hand, it takes the decision out of my hands, on the other, clients were not thrilled with the answer...
Thanks for checking back (on other JN account at the moment).