NoMad Login/NoLoAD Background and Logo Image Size

chrijens
New Contributor II

Does anyone know the recommended image size/pixels when configuring the "BackgroundImage" and "LoginLogo" preference keys for NoMad Login AD? Not able to find this information in the NoLoAD preference Wiki

8 REPLIES 8

tdclark
Contributor

The logos I am using are both 512x512. Our background image is set by the marketing/design team so I just use their file. It is an odd dimension 3375 × 2133, but seems to resize nicely based on different displays.

arjanhuis
New Contributor III

Do you guys also have a thin white line above the NoMAD logo?
Where can i remove that? When i change the logo and background image i still see this white/grey line...

tdclark
Contributor

@arjanhuis Try setting your LoginScreen preference to false.

mainelysteve
Valued Contributor II

@arjanhuis I think this is what you're referring to. See the bottom posting on the page. It has a link to an RC build of 1.3.0 that may fix the issue. Although It's unclear(at least to me) which issue was fixed since two are being discussed.

EDIT: Just tried the build linked above and it does fix both the opaque logo and the white line.

arjanhuis
New Contributor III

@mainelysteve that's is exactly what I mean. Glad I'm not the only one.. ;)
Will try 1.3.0!

Thanks!

achristoforatos
Contributor II

Does anyone know the actual size of the login window not the entire background.

achristoforatos
Contributor II

Anyone have information or know where to get it for customizing the nomad login window? I am trying to get the area around the fields to have a background or a different color. I am able to change the full background behind the login window and add a logo, but cannot edit the window itself.

Crishayr
New Contributor

Does any one know how to change it? the exact steps?