Inventory not displaying properly?

kgregg
New Contributor III

df6ecc41c41d41cdb243670b33a3e322
Hi!

Just curious if anyone has seen this. Recently our inventory display is messed up when searching computers, and seems to have appeared after the newest JSS.

I've tried clearing and rebuilding the display but still getting the same thing. Thoughts on this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mconners
Valued Contributor

Hello @kgregg I ran into this myself. After speaking with Jamf Support, we determined there is a product issue when using in the inventory display, if you have Operating System selected it will throw of the results by one column. In my case, I unselected it and choose to use Operating System Version instead and all has been well. Could this be your issue too?

5bdf375666684dd8ab384756921b6cdb

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

kgregg
New Contributor III

ryan_ball
Valued Contributor

Did you try to clear your browser cache and temp browser data?

kgregg
New Contributor III

@ryan.ball yep, even tried another browser.

ryan_ball
Valued Contributor

@kgregg The fields are correct in the device record for one of those in the screenshot?

kgregg
New Contributor III

@ryan.ball FV, Serial Number, and Enrollment are all in the wrong places. They're reporting properly, just to the wrong fields.

mconners
Valued Contributor

Hello @kgregg I ran into this myself. After speaking with Jamf Support, we determined there is a product issue when using in the inventory display, if you have Operating System selected it will throw of the results by one column. In my case, I unselected it and choose to use Operating System Version instead and all has been well. Could this be your issue too?

5bdf375666684dd8ab384756921b6cdb

mconners
Valued Contributor

Should have included the PI...from Jamf Support:

We are running into a product issue (PI-006548) where adding Operating System to Computer Inventory Display causes the display to be offset by 1.

kgregg
New Contributor III

@mconners this fixed it! Thank you!!!

mconners
Valued Contributor

@kgregg glad to hear it.

CairoJXP
Contributor

Thanks for the fix! Surprised (kind of) to see this is even happening!!

augerj
New Contributor

D'oh... I suppose I should searched before making this...

965c5b37b1954f899bdf940d45520ab4

Went to create a ticket and this article came up. Thanks for the fix!