Jamf Connect Login Okta Migrate local users

omrig
New Contributor

Hi,

Trying to force Jamf Connect Login to migrate local user that is already exist on the Mac to an Okta attached user that is not the same username.
When I login with my Okta user it's just asks to create a local password and then create the new user without prompting if I want to migrate one that is already there.
I have configured this plist which all other keys works but not the Migrate one, any ideas what I am missing?
dcf72512ae1c499d99a9c41a7208e928

2 REPLIES 2

omrig
New Contributor

Never mind, went with the authchanger -reset -okta and that solved the issue.

simonmcgrath
New Contributor

hi

I also have the same issue. When i login to the mac after enrolling the user in jamf connect via okta, I am not asked to migrate the existing local account and a new profile is created instead.
My login plist is like this:

{UIDTool=, OIDCClientSecret=, OIDCROPGID=, DenyLocalExcluded=[], LocalFallback=true, MigrateUsersHide=[], HelpURL=, EnableFDE=true, LicenseFile=, OIDCIgnoreCookies=false, ScriptPath=, ROPGDiscoveryURL=, ROPGRedirectURI=, OIDCProvider=Azure, LocalHelpFile=, AllowNetworkSelection=true, AuthUIOIDCProvider=, OIDCAdminAttribute=, CreateSyncPasswords=true, AuthUIOIDCRedirectURI=, OIDCAccessClientID=, AuthUIOIDCClientID=, AuthUIOIDCTenant=, BackgroundImage=, OIDCIgnoreAdmin=false, OIDCTenant=, DemobilizeUsers=false, EnableFDERecoveryKeyPath=, Migrate=true, AuthServer=topia.okta.com, ROPGTenant=, LoginScreen=true, OIDCRedirectURI=, OIDCDiscoveryURL=, ROPGClientSecret=, DenyLocal=false, RightsTmpCache=false, OIDCAdminClientID=, OIDCNewPassword=false, LoginLogo=, OIDCSecondaryLoginClientID=, ROPGProvider=Custom, OIDCAdmin=, MessageOTPEntry=, EULAPath=, OIDCClientID=, CreateAdminUser=false, ScriptArgs=, OIDCAuthServer=, EULATitle=, EULASubTitle=, HelpURLLogo=, EnableFDERecoveryKey=false, CreateVerifyPasswords=false, EULAText=}

What was the solution for you exactly?

thanks