We are planning to build up a testing lab for GUI testing. Right now we are evaluating several solutions such as Squish, Eggplant and SikuliX.
Our requirements to the solution:
- automated GUI testing with scheduling
- support for macOS & Win10, iOS & Android would be desirable
- as little as possible preparations or dependencies (e.g. Java) on the testing systems
- test starting before logging in users on the testing maschines
- meaningful dashboards/logs etc.
Is there another solution we should consider? Which one would you suggest and what were the key features why you chose that one?
Thanks in advance,