I have a printer plist I want to push as part of a config profile, but I'm getting some errors when attempted to upload the plist file.
Here's the process I followed-
Added two printers to a test machine by going to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners > Clik the plus > Click advanced > Added a new printer of the 'spoolss' variety with an SMB share path.
Copied /Library/Preferences/org.cups.printers.plist to ~/
/usr/bin/plutil -convert xml1 org.cups.printers.plist
on the copied file.
When I upload the converted file, it complains about it being the wrong format, and to run the command from point 3. I've noticed the xml is two dicts in an array, and when I remove the array tag it accepts the file but only appears to have the config for one of the printers.
I will upload the plist in question as a comment so this post doesn't get too clogged.