Office 2019 sign in screen

stephaniemm77
Contributor

2af95e012ea34dd7b9fbe939ba390440
b76d4eb201634bd0ae28135082abe803
Has anyone figured out a script to bypass these screens after deploying office 2019 for Mac. I had an old script that worked with office 2016 but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

!/bin/bash

Disabling First-run dialogs in Office 2016 for Mac

Link: http://macops.ca/disabling-first-run-dialogs-in-office-2016-for-mac/

if [[ -e "/Applications/Microsoft Excel.app" ]]; then /usr/bin/defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.Excel kSubUIAppCompletedFirstRunSetup1507 -bool true
elif [[ -e "/Applications/Microsoft OneNote.app" ]]; then /usr/bin/defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.onenote.mac kSubUIAppCompletedFirstRunSetup1507 -bool true
elif [[ -e "/Applications/Microsoft Outlook.app" ]]; then /usr/bin/defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.Outlook kSubUIAppCompletedFirstRunSetup1507 -bool true /usr/bin/defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.Outlook FirstRunExperienceCompletedO15 -bool true
elif [[ -e "/Applications/Microsoft PowerPoint.app" ]]; then /usr/bin/defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.PowerPoint kSubUIAppCompletedFirstRunSetup1507 -bool true
elif [[ -e "/Applications/Microsoft Word.app" ]]; then /usr/bin/defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.Word kSubUIAppCompletedFirstRunSetup1507 -bool true
fi

5 REPLIES 5

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@stephaniemm77

The following may prove helpful:
MGMT300 - First Run and Activation

stephaniemm77
Contributor

Thank you! #newbie

anthonytji
New Contributor III

Hey @stephaniemm77 did you ever get your issue resolved with the automatic sign in?

dmillertds
Contributor

I'm actually trying to get rid of the Sign In for Office 2019 completely. Paul's videos/scripts show many ways to manipulate it, but no way to completely get rid of it. Anyone?

H3144-IT
Contributor II

I do not get those with the Serializer installed - but that requires you to have a Volume Licence Key !