Malwarebytes

jcaiii
New Contributor II

Hi all, my company has decided that we will be putting malwarebytes on all mac computers. I have been doing some searching but have found very little detail about it. I have found the following kernel info
GVZRY6KDKR com.malwarebytes.mbam.rtprotection
com.malwarebytes.UserAgent

What I have not found is any PPPC information. It does not have any permissions showing up under Security & Privacy.

Has anyone had any recent dealings with malwarebytes? is there anything I am missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eigger
Contributor III

We are also using Malwarebytes, we have no need of PPPC, just Approved Kernel Extensions config profile.
ec16bea7bca14e5e8a9f0dfea39eb569

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

mschwarze
New Contributor II

Have you tried to import the file via the PPPC Utility, make your configs and then just upload and deploy it to you other devices?

Eigger
Contributor III

We are also using Malwarebytes, we have no need of PPPC, just Approved Kernel Extensions config profile.
ec16bea7bca14e5e8a9f0dfea39eb569

jcaiii
New Contributor II

Sorry for the late reply, I have been pulled in so many directions since I asked this, I have not had a chance to review the issue again. I am going to do the approved kernel extensions and see how it goes. Thank you both very much

adaptfc
New Contributor

Just wondering if anyone is able to install MB but not see it checking with the MB server? I can deploy it via policy and have added the config profile like above but for some reason it just installs and stays in a sort of frozen state. I can hover over the icon but no action can be taken. If I manually install this on a test machine it works fine and no issues but pushing via Policy it just is frozen. Any solutions to get this right would be appreciated.
f9d97200357d4420b282b4a58436bac9

danlaw777
Contributor III

im getting the same error. "Scan has never been run" Has anyone found a cause or resolution on this?

mani2care
Contributor

Any script for complete uninstall Malwarebytes