SELF SERVICE not refreshing

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

I'm seeing that SELF SERVICE does not refresh.

Here is an example: I run self service, I see a policy i want to run so I click it, up pops the screen to click install, I press the install button, the application installs, after the policy completes it just sits at that same screen that has the install button and the close button!!!! I thought it after the policy completes that it would go back to the main Self Service screen??? I have to click 'close' button to then get back to the main Self Service screen. I can see how this could confuse regular users, they would keep clicking the install button not knowing that it has installed.

is anyone else seeing this? MacOS 10.15

2 REPLIES 2

mschroder
Valued Contributor

Yes, we see the same annoying feature, and it is not related to the macOS version. This creates a lot of confusion among our users.

tcandela
Valued Contributor II

@mschroder yes, you're right this ain't macOS specific. Happens on whatever macOS version you're running. I've ran a policy and let it sit there afterwards to see if it would refresh back to the main self service screen, after about 10 minutes it still hadn't. I had to click close to get back.
So annoying. These application issues make the Administrators look bad