Underscore with all Caps menus and titles in Jamf Pro

tak10
Contributor II

We have on-premise Jamf Pro instance. Updated to 10.21.0 and running MySQL 8.0. Starting to notice that some menus in Jamf Pro is showing up with underscore and all Caps like it's straight out of how database would show. Maybe if you look at the image, you can see what I'm talking about. 35ce0c4a9bdc44a5a458204ce18a0cf4

0753596130c34dc09feeab3bd288d7c4

Is this issue with 10.21.0? Or Is it just my instance?

4 REPLIES 4

dlondon
Valued Contributor

I'd reach out to Jamf Support - I've only got it on my test server at the moment but don't see anything like that. They will probably want to look at your Jamf Pro Server Logs so you may as well get that and have a look too - try searching for words like fail or error.

Regards,

David

Cayde-6
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Seen this before, try flushing your browsers cache before contacting hand support

ukarulis
New Contributor II

It seems that it haven't been translated. Unfortunately can't test from my side as I have 10.20.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

It’s a browser cache issue like @Cayde-6 mentioned. It only happens (in cases I’ve seen) after an upgrade like you described.

Flush your browser cache or try a different browser than the one you normally use to access your Jamf console and things should show up correctly.