Introducing the Jamf Pro Early Adopter Program!

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

Two years ago, we introduced the Jamf Pro Release Candidate Program, where a select group of customers run the latest version of Jamf Pro in their production environments for a couple of weeks before that build is made available to the rest of you.

While there continues to be a lot of excitement and success with the RC Program, we also understand that every organization has their own varying risk tolerance, and that your organization may simply want to be on the newest version of Jamf Pro as soon as it’s available without any additional effort, testing, or risk.

For those organizations, we’re very pleased to offer the Jamf Pro Early Adopter Program today!

The Jamf Pro Early Adopter Program enables your organization to automatically upgrade your production environment to the latest version of Jamf Pro the evening it has shipped. You’ll be among the first customers ready for all of the new features, refinements, bug fixes, and support for Apple compatibility each release brings. You’ll no longer have to wait for the cloud upgrade window, and you won’t have to submit a ticket to upgrade early. We’ll do it all for you.

Sound exciting?

For more information or questions, please email ea@jamf.com

This program is currently limited to US based cloud hosted Jamf Pro customers.

For more information on the Jamf Pro RC Program, please see this post or email rc@jamf.com

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Cayde-6
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Soon as you allow the UK region I’m in.

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Soon as you allow the EU region I’m in.

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Cayde-6 and @txhaflaire,

Thanks for your excitement around the program! We'll let you know when we're considering expanding to EU.

sana123456
New Contributor

thanks a lot for sharing such a good information and also creating this program. i am sure that this program contain a lot of excitement and it will gain good achievement in the future.

Sims_
Contributor

@scafide Do you think this will ever be available for on-prem customers?

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Sims_,

Since you're an on-premise customer, you're in control of when you upgrade, which is why the Early Adopter program is only available for Jamf Cloud.

Thanks!

Sims_
Contributor

@scafide Thank you. That one went right over my head haha!