#JNUC - Managing the Unmanageable

bhansen
New Contributor
New Contributor

Presenters: Bill Hansen and Bryson Tyrrell
Time: Thursday, October 25 at 2:15pm

Join Bill Hansen and Bryson Tyrrell for a look inside the IT world at JAMF Software. Learn about how we use the Casper Suite for our own unique approach to management. We'll discuss our new-hire onboarding process, the use of Self Service for both iOS and OSX, the JAMF Software eBook and the BIG carrot.

Join us if you are curious to see how we use the Casper Suite to manage those unmanageable JAMFs.

-----

Please use this thread to post thoughts/ideas/links/questions about the session.

7 REPLIES 7

bhansen
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, this session is being recorded BUT you'll want to be part of the live studio audience so you can ask questions. We'll be revealing a ton of cool things we're doing with our Production JSS. You won't want to miss it!

BrysonTyrrell
Contributor II

Darn, I'm not first! But I will be hanging around here to chat it up with all of the amazing people that I had the privilege to meet at the JNUC, and talk about what you saw here at "Managing the Unmanageable" or whatever else is on your minds.

It has been a wonderful experience everyone, and I can't wait to do it all again next year!

bhansen
New Contributor
New Contributor

You can find the official news post about this sessions here

bhansen
New Contributor
New Contributor

During Q&A at the sessions someone mentioned a good place for donating old hardware. It that information could be added to this thread, that would be great.

tomt
Valued Contributor

Any word on when the video of this may be available?

tomt
Valued Contributor

I guess my question has been answered.

http://www.jamfsoftware.com/news/2012/12/06/video-managing-the-unmanageable/

Thanks guys.

BrysonTyrrell
Contributor II

Tom, I'm sorry we missed your reply. I hope you found the content of our presentation helpful! The possibilities out there are endless.