#JNUC : Extension Attributes: Innovative Solutions from Custom Data Collection

justinS
New Contributor
New Contributor

When: Wednesday, October 24th 3:30 - 4:30pm
Where: McGuire Proscenium Stage

The JSS offers you the ability to create additional data fields or collect custom data from your OS X computers. Did you know this data could be put to use in some very creative ways? Come hear from a panel of experienced Casper Suite users who have done some imaginative things involving extension attributes. And be prepared to share innovative solutions of your own—we're not going to do all the talking! In this collaborative session, we'll put our heads together to discuss the remarkable solutions that can be developed through the use of extension attributes—the possibilities really are endless!

5 REPLIES 5

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Didn't get to attend this session due to another session that I wanted to see scheduled at the same time (if only I could clone myself for a few days! :) But it would be great if any info or presos from this could be posted up at some point. I know this was a panel discussion, but I'm guessing there was something being shown on the screen, right?

barnesaw
Contributor III

I use them to track machines whose hardware dongles have gone missing (or just gotten unplugged).

God I hate hardware dongles.

zmbarker
Contributor

Any presentation notes/slides

brooksa
New Contributor

What was that tip to view man pages? Anyone remember?

rtrouton
Release Candidate Programs Tester